Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jackson PBA Pig Roast




Hey all,

Great time at the Jackson PBA Pig Roast this morning & afternoon. Thanks to all who helped, including: Fran, Floyd & Carmila, Mike & Ingrid, Al, Laura & Sabrina, Glen, Lou, Dan and friends of the club Walt and Tim.
I posted over 80 photos on Flickr. Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22036136@N07/sets/72157607275343934/show/ . As before, I suggest you put it on "slideshow" in the upper right hand side of the page and let 'em scroll by.
It was a smokey day. I changed my clothes before going tot he opening of Laurita Winery and I still smelled like a smokey cheeseburger.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Al wrote that Donna helped cook after I left and the kids from Key Club also stopped by and were a big help in cleaning up. Thanks all.