Friday, April 10, 2009

Winetasting went GREAT!



Thanks Paul for doing what you do so well. Last night's wine tasting went very well. We had nearly 80 people attend. There were about 10 wine stations. And the food was great!
Everybody had a great time.
We were even joined by KI Trustee Ed Hutchinson and Cape May member Charlotte Groome.
And the recurrent phrase? "Let's do it again."
Proceeds from last night's event went to our committment to help furnish Kimball Medical Center's new care wing and to high school scholarships.

1 comment:

Larry said...

From Fran: It was a great event last night. Everyone seemed to have a great time. THanks to all. Attached is an email from Teri Lacey from Kimball. They are very appreciative and will figure out how to bring more guests in next time.
From Teri:
Hi Fran, I wanted to let you know that I thought the event was first rate. Your group did an amazing job. The selection of wines was fantastic, I am only sorry that I could not indulge this time but I will be sure to partake at the next one!

I hope that it was a successful evening and I know that the gang here is going to be sorry that they missed it.
Have a wonderful holiday,
Teri