Sunday, August 16, 2009

August Highway Cleanup


Thanks to Stan, Michael, Donna, Melissa and Larry for doing a highway cleanup along East Veterans Highway this morning. I must always pick the trashy side because once again the other "team" finished before us and came to our side of the roadway to help us finish up.

There were lots of motoercycles on the road today. I'd bet there were at least 200 of them in packs of 8 to 12, roaring down the road.

Nothing much of note picked up today but we did play a little. I brought my video camera and I recorded "interviews" with our street walkers. Here is the link to You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUO0dKK6qGs (You may have to copy and paste it into your browser.)

And as Melissa said in the video, one person actually cme out of his house to say, "Thank you." Now that was first.

Enjoy!

No comments: